St. Louis Leak Detection Service
Are you looking for the most reliable and affordable plumber. Call 636-530-7555 to speak to a representative from Armstrong Plumbing Inc to schedule an appointment with a plumber today! Check out our COUPONS for HUGE SAVINGS and our PREFERRED CUSTOMER PROGRAM.
Are These Things Happening?
If you find that these things are happening:
- Your water bill increases for no apparent reason
- You hear the sound of water running when no taps are open
- You see foundation cracks
- Grass or foundation plants grow unevenly
- There is a visible shift in the soil around your home
- You have warm spots on slab floors
- You have discolored floor coverings, such as darkened hardwood, grout between the tile or discolored linoleum.
- You smell bad odors coming from floors or walls
While it is true that leaks are more common in older properties, newer properties may have problems too. During construction, they make take the quicker route, or just have poor construction causing corrosion, ground movement can cause unexpected pipe damage or bursts at any time. If undetected, the problem threatens property and makes repairs more costly.
As pipes age, they begin to become weaker, this causes the water to begin to leak and aid in the corrosion process. While some pipes may leak very slowly, a little water can add up, creating higher home damage costs and plumbing repairs. Let the team at Armstrong Plumbing provide you with quality service and detect your water leaks early!
Poor drains can also cause pipes to back up and the only place for the water to go is out of the pipe. Clogged drains can cause high pressure to build within pipes creating a water leakage in sometimes unsuspecting places!
Schedule A Plumber Today
We will respond during normal work hours. For An emergency call us at 636-530-7555
Are You In Need Of A Plumber
Fast, reliable, and affordable plumber in the St. Louis, MO & St. Charles, MO area